August 25, Raben Ukraine celebrated its 15th anniversary. The event took place in the form of a picnic with team-forming activities and was called "Around the world with Raben". The main participants were employees of the company from all branches where Raben Ukraine operates.
Have a glimpse to the past to bring together the most important events of the company's formation:
- In 2003, the first warehouse of Raben Ukraine was opened at Big Round Road 4. The office was then located at Vasylkivska Street 1. At that time, the company employed just over 10 people.
- In 2006, the construction of own A class warehouse near Brovary began.
- In 2009, the company opened its first professional cross-dock in Ukraine.
- In 2011, Raben Ukraine started regional expansion. As a result, cross-docks were opened in Dnipro, Lviv and Odessa.
- In 2012, Raben Ukraine opened its cargo and customs terminal on its own territory.
- In 2014, in response to market demand and customer needs, a new warehouse with an area of 20.000 m2 was constructed
Of course, the crisis of 2014 had its impact on the development of the logistics business in general and the company in particular. Most companies were in a state of stagnation. Task number 1 was to hold on.
At the moment it is safe to say that the company has survived and continues to strengthen its position in the market.
Now Raben Ukraine employs about 500 employees in 6 regional depots located in the cities of Brovary (30 km from Kyiv - Distribution Center), Lviv, Khmelnytsky, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa. The transport fleet has about 600 trucks and the warehouse space is 65.000 m2.
"Over the past 15 years, we have established a stable and experienced team that manages to run the company not only during the years of prosperity, but also during a difficult period. I sincerely believe in the potential of the Ukrainian market, and I would like to thank everyone for engaging in the implementation of the Raben Group's strategy. Each of you made a contribution to what Raben Ukraine is now" - said Boris Khruslov, Director of LLC Raben Ukraine.
Raben Ukraine has been working on the logistics market since 2003. It offers a full range of logistic services for contract logistics, international and domestic transportation as well as sea and air freight services. The company has about 50 employees in 6 branches (Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odesa, Lviv, Khmelnitsky). It has about 65.000m² of warehouse space (including regions) and about 600 vehicles at own disposal.