New Customer Guide
Thank you for your interest in our offer. Below you will find some basic information which will help you to start
Also please visit the Services tab where you can find all the necessary details.
The Contact page will help you find the appropriate branch which will prepare the cooperation proposal.
Frequently asked questions
- How to contact the appropriate person who will give me information about the service which interests me?
Please open the Contact tab and select your country. You will receive information about all available depots. Choosing one of the depots displays a detailed list of telephone numbers to persons responsible for specific services.
- What services are rendered by Raben Group?
Please read our offer in the Services tab. To receive contact details to a given deapot please visit the Contact site.
- I don't know which service would be the most appropriate for me. Who should I contact?
Please open the Contact tab and choose your country. You will receive information about all available depots. The appropriate person from the Customer Service Department will suggest the best solution and refer you to the appropriate specialist, who will prepare the proposal for cooperation.
- Where can I use Raben Group services?
Raben Group Business Units are located in 11 countries: in Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, the Netherlands, and in Romania.
- My company operates in the sector not listed in the Sectors tab. Will Raben Group be interested in rendering logistics services for me?
The Sectors tab lists only the main sectors we provide services for whereas our Customers represent a much wider spectrum of the economy.
- How can I track my shipment?
Visit the Customer's Zone and choose your country. You will be redirected to a given Customer Zone, where you will find a Track & Trace (Shipment Tracking) button. To display all required information simply use appropriate shipment tracking options.
- How can I obtain a login and password to the Track & Trace system?
The login and password required to track the shipment will be provided to you after your registration in our Customer database. Please contact the appropriate branch.
- Where can I find scans of documents?
In the shipment tracking system (Track & Trace) after logging in using your login and password. Information required to log in can be obtained by contacting the appropriate branch.
- How can I insure my shipment?
For detailed information please contact the Customer Service Department in your country.
- Where can I find definitions of basic logistics terms?
Please, visit the Glossary tab.
- How can I give my consent to receive e-invoices?
Visit the e-Invoices tab in the Customer's Zone of your country where you will be able to fill in the appropriate form.
- How can I file a claim?
Visit the Customer's Zone and choose your country. You will be redirected to a given Customer Zone, where you will find the Claims button with all details concerning the claims procedure, as well as the online claim form.
- Where can I check fuel adjustment, currency adjustment and road surcharge?
Visit the Customer's Zone and chose your country. You will be redirected to a given Customer Zone, where you will have access to all required information.
- What is road surcharge?
Road Surcharge is an additional payment for transport services on roads covered by obligatory electronic toll payments and on paid concession motorways.
- What is currency adjustment?
Currency Adjustment is based on modifying base price rates according to the CAF factor expressed as a percentage (Currency Adjustment Factor). It allows to minimise exchange rate differences between the Polish Zloty and European currencies.
- What is fuel adjustment?
Fuel Adjustment allows for flexible modification of rates based on average monthly prices of Diesel fuel. Thanks to the fuel adjustment it is possible to eliminate frequent changes of prices for services rendered by Raben Group.
- I have started cooperation with Raben Group; where can I find necessary drivers to fully use your services?
The drivers are available in the Software tab in the Customer's Zone of your country.
- How are CO2 emissions calculated for my shipment and where can I check them?
Such information appears in the Track & Trace system in the last column. CO2 is calculated for each leg of shipment transport. It also includes the use of utilities in cross-dock warehouses.